Look at these Exciting Opportunities to Learn!
Child Evangelism Fellowship’s (CEF) Teaching Children Effectively Level 1
This course is essential if you want to effectively impact kids for Christ. CEF is the world’s leader in child evangelism and we highly recommend their training and curriculum. This course will provide a larger vision for reaching kids for Christ and give you the tools and confidence to do so. Don’t miss this opportunity to greatly impact your present ministry and/or prepare you to lead in after-school Good News Clubs.
- Monday nights, beginning September 11 through December 11
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Metairie, LA (Greater New Orleans area)
- Download a promotional poster here: TCE Level 1 Fall Poster
- Download an informative brochure here: Brochure TCE Fall 2017
Young Children’s Ministry Teacher Training Seminar
This course is essential if you want to effectively impact YOUNG children (infant – 7) for Christ. Learn how to communicate the Gospel in concrete terms; use interactive story-telling skills, and utilize the five senses to help God’s little people know Him.
- Saturday, January 27, 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Grace Bible Church, Bit and Spur Road, Mobile, AL
- Download a promotional flier here: YCMT2 flier
- Contact Debbie @ Phil.Debbie@WeeCanKnow.org
Bi-Annual Fall Children’s Ministry Teacher Training Seminar (CMT2)
This dynamic, interactive 6-hour seminar will benefit anyone involved in kids ministry; it will also meet the qualifications for Child Evangelism Fellowship after-school Good News Club volunteers.
- Coming Saturday, 2018
- 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- New Orleans and the Northshore
- For additional information contact Chris Jolissaint @ firstname.lastname@example.org