Look at these Exciting Opportunities !
Coming to Greater New Orleans!!!
Child Evangelism Fellowship’s
Children’s Ministry Teacher Training SUPER Seminar
When? Join us on Saturday, August 17, 8:45-4:00 p.m. in Greater New Orleans
What? City-wide children’s ministry training event:
This is a dynamic six-hour seminar is in partnership with Child Evangelism Fellowship®. The seminar provides outstanding training to help you and your church impact children with the Word of God. This course will instill proven skills for teaching kids at church, after-school Good News Club programs, or in your community. Topics include: How to Lead a Child to Christ; Counseling a Child for Salvation; Effective Evangelistic Bible Lessons; Teaching a Memory Verse; After-and Child Protection Policies. Plus, live demonstrations!
- Register today with contact form at bottom of page or…
- Text/call Debbie @ 504-400-4095; email: Phil.Debbie@WeeCanKnow.org
- Test/call Chris Jolissaint @ 504-455-5396; email: CEF.GNO@gmail.com
Cost? $15 and includes notebook, resources, and lunch ($75 value)
- Berean Bible Church
- 3712 Herschel St
- New Orleans, LA 70114 (in Algiers on Westbank)
Download a flier here: Super Seminar Fall 2019 Flier
Teaching Children Effectively Level 1 (TCE)
What is TCE?
Teaching Children Effectively (TCE™) Level 1 is designed to offer a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching children. Based on spiritual and educational principles, the course provides the methods and procedures to lead children to Christ and immediately equips the believer to begin and sustain a ministry where he lives. Student practicums are a vital part of the instructional procedure making TCE a refreshing way to train Christians in child evangelism.
Coming to Greater New Orleans
- Dates TBA (10-week course)
- Times TBA (3-4 hours per week)
- Location TBA (Greater New Orleans Area)
- $125, includes manual and ministry kit
- Contact us today and let us know your interest! 504-400-4095