Download our Monthly Prayer Guide
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14 NIV
March 2021 Wee Can Know Prayer Request
Thank you so much for your prayers, we FEEL them!!!!! Just pray as the Spirit leads you!
- Zoom Good News Club:
- Pray for T.A., her mother passed last year, she is being passed between two households and has severe anger issues.
- Continue to pray A.’s grandmother will let her join us again.
- Praise for good attendance of children in February!
- Pray technology and parents will allow children to participate in March.
- Pray for the success of the mission project we have scheduled for March 28, a Walk-A-Thon for Joni and Friends (In person and virtual, want to join us virtually? It’s just 1 mile total.)
- Preschool Ministry:
- Praise for Joe McDonald’s ministry on February 12, the kids LOVED him!
- Pray for healing for Joe and Patti, they’ve been very sick with (apparently allergies) ever since they returned home. Patti had to go get fluids a couple of times.
- Pray we can get back over to Bethel Colony family house soon.
- Teacher and Parent Training
- Pray for the Evangelistic Easter Party Workshop, March 20, we are leading
- Pray God will open additional doors for us to train and equip others for children’s ministry.
- Praise for recent contacts at Dayspring Baptist and Cottage Hill Baptist, we presented leaders with 100 of our Gospel packets and shared about our ministry with 6 different leaders.
- Board Members, supporting churches and individuals: We thank the Lord for His blessings.
- Special health needs of Bob & Carol, Ed Harris
- Finances: Continue to pray for our drainage needs and also for Debbie’s dental work expenses.
- Mardi Gras Outreach: Praise for the 328 Gospel packets presented. Pray God will give us other missions and opportunities to share these packets… for little ones to know Jesus.
- Our Goal (by Phil): to daily be tools available for God’s use to become as salt and light to children and adults who need to know God’s loving-kindness, justice, and righteousness.
- Debbie’s bone graft on jaw to heal properly (it will take 3.5 -6 months)
- Relief for Phil’s back and feet pain
- Traveling mercies to TN