Download our Monthly Prayer Guide
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14 NIV
June 2021 Wee Can Know Prayer Request
Thank you so much for your prayers, we FEEL them!!!!! Just pray as the Spirit leads you!
- Zoom Good News Club:
- Pray for TA, her dad, and her situation.
- Pray doors will open again to have the GNCs in the schools in Greater New Orleans and Mobile
- Pray God will call additional volunteers for Mobile and Greater New Orleans
- Preschool Ministry:
- Praise for weekly ministry at Bethel Colony (this may grow in the summer to three classes)
- Pray CCR (assist me and is in the Bethel half-way program) will continue to experience God’s peace, and grow in His grace. Pray for salvation and spiritual growth of family members.
- Teacher and Parent Training
- Praise we will have a 1-Day Seminar at Dayspring August 28. Pray for promotion and good response.
- Praise we created our first family devotional video this week! Pray God will help us continue to produce weekly devotionals for the family.
- Summer Ministry
- Pray for the outreach we are coordinating the week of June 28th
- Board Members, supporting churches and individuals: We thank the Lord for His blessings.
- Special health needs of Bob & Carol, and Ed’s knees (he cannot have surgery until August)
- Praise for a successful GiveNOLA Day! Praise for $4100 in generous love offerings.
- Finances: Praise that our drains worked wonderfully during the 5th wettest spring in recorded New Orleans history!
- Our Goal (by Phil): to daily be tools available for God’s use to become as salt and light to children and adults who need to know God’s loving-kindness, justice, and righteousness.
- Debbie’s bone graft on jaw to heal properly (I visit oral surgeon June 16)
- Phil’s continues to experience chronic pain, pray he can wean off the pain meds soon. He begins PT this week.